Tuesday 5 May 2009

Sweet Valley high

As vitamin water continues to invade the planet on celebrity at a time...
(exhibit A and B)


...it can only mean it's time for one thing: Gossip Girl!

Last week my heart was in a million pieces for Rufus. He has no money and the Humphry kids are milking him for all he's got. Dan wants to go to a swanky uni. And Jenny needs a lot of money for what we can only presume are haircuts and 'edgy' clothing.
I was promised a re-emergance of the secret love child of Lilz and Rufus, but instead Georgina returned and got all religious for like 2 minutes. All said and done, I'm completely confused who I am rooting for with Blair. But seeing as how that doesn't look like it is about to be resolved anytime soon, let's move on to next week's episode...
Which takes us to VALLEY GIRLS. Yes the much anticipated spin off is happening next week. So on further investigation I found that Josh Schwartz will involve Kirstin and Jimmy in the equation if the show goes into a second series. Is it me or is he overlooking a major factor here: forget young Jimmy/Kiki....I'm talking young SANDY.
Imagine those brows on a teen kid. Brutal. You wouldn't like the Sandy when he's angry.


Anyway, No Doubt will be on the spin off episode performing 'Stand and Deliver'. I am really hoping that the guy in these promos is a young Rufus...



From the pictures floating around alone, I'm warming towards Lily's sister's character. But I'm really unsure as to how annoying it will be having to cross the storylines of the regular characters on Gossip Girl with Lily's past.
Yes I'm one of those people who sits through films constantly saying 'But that couldn't happen!'. On the other hand I love trashy TV. And next week's episode looks frought with things for me to explode over...

Nate and Blair...?


Blair minus Chuck...?


Dan and Serena...? Okay not so much trauma over this storyline but I'm sure SOMEONE still cares...


Dan mark 2 a.k.a mini Rufus...?! All will be revealed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, I want to hear it !